In this episode discover how Lubomila Jordanova left her corporate job in fintech to start PlanA as a solopreneur. Lubomila is a very engaged and inspiring leader who has won a lot of awards in the last two years for her work with Plan A and for her impact as an entrepreneur.
We broke down how she turned a wake-up call in 2016 on a beach in Morocco into a company that generated close to 1’000’000 euros in donations for environmental projects.
Next we analyzed step by step how she pivoted and transformed successfully that donation platform into a software as a service tool, currently used by 100+ companies to reduce their carbon footprint and to become more sustainable.
Among others, you will learn:
- how she bootstrapped the company and her first steps as a solopreneur,
- how her mission to fight climate change and her passion helped her find enthusiastic collaborators and grow a team of dedicated employees,
- how she learned enough about data science and climate change to be able to start a data-driven company alone without a scientific background,
- how their communication strategy and Linkedin helped them to get 500 applications in two days for their new job offers,
- how they evaluate company culture fit during their recruiting process,
- How she built her following and Plan A’s following on Linkedin all organically, without any PR or paid advertising
- how they keep their employees motivated through continuous training, and by making her company fun to work at.
If you want to learn about data-driven product development, pivoting, and communication and recruiting strategy, this episode is for you.