If you are into entrepreneurship in general, economics, degrowth, post-growth, ecology, climate change, activism, or simply into the future of our planet, this episode is for you.
Is the constant search for economic growth slowly pushing us to extinction?
It’s time to change the way we measure economic success. It should no longer be about GDP.
My guest today is a different type of entrepreneur. Timothée Parrique is a knowledge entrepreneur
Timothée holds a PhD in economics, he is specialized in degrowth and post-growth. He’s making big waves with his presentations. Just this year, he has done a TEDx presentation, a keynote speech at the event Beyond Growth, hosted at the European Parliament, a presentation called How to Blow Up an Economy at the University of Lund.
In his book Ralentir ou Périr (Slow Down or Perish), he explores the transition towards a post-growth economy, challenging the current pursuit of growth.
Discover how degrowth and post-growth concepts can revolutionize your approach as an entrepreneur.
In this episode you will learn:
– What’s the current problem with growth?
– What are the consequences of the way we measure GDP today?
– Do we need growth to overcome inequality?
– What’s green growth and why it is a myth?
– What a degrowth future will look like?
– What’s the difference between degrowth and recession?
– Degrowth for green entrepreneurs
Ready to embrace a new way of thinking?
Listen now on your favorite podcast platform listen here
Watch the video on Youtube